- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 3550 Power Supply - 24VDC, 4 AMP
The Sargent 3550 Power Supply is used to provide power to all of Sargent's hardware products, including electromechanical locks and access control hardware.
The Sargent 3550 is a 24VDC Regulated Power Supply. To calculate how many loads can be operated from one power supply, add the various amperage requirements of each load. These power supplies are recommended when using a Sargent System.
Features: Sargent Power Supply 3550
- 24V - 4 AMP POWER SUPPLY
- UL Class 2 Listed
- Integral battery charging capability keeps sealed lead acid gel/cell at full charge in case of line voltage failure
- Fused line voltage input with one, four, or eight DC outputs (depending on model)
- Each circuit can be individually turned on & off via a slide switch and the power status of each is shown by an LED
- In the event of a DC short, problem is confined to the zone of difficulty
- Fire alarm interface standard
Certifications: Sargent Power Supply 3550
|UL:||UL Class 2 Listed|
Sargent 3550 Power Supply Image
- Opens in a new window.