- Certification Compliance
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
The Sargent 10U65-LB Cylindrical Lever Lock includes a privacy bathroom function, 2 3/4" backset, 4 7/8" strike, and an L Rose B Lever Design. It has impressive strength and durability, comes with a 7-year warranty and the heavy-duty design far exceeds standards, preventing vandalism and unauthorized entry.
The Sargent 10U65 connects to other electrified products with ease. And it accommodates retrofit applications and various door preparations.
It comes with convenient installation diagrams. Pre-assembled components make installation a one-minute-or-less affair.
The Sargent 10U65 is nonhanded.
Features: Sargent 10U65 Cylindrical Lever Lock
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified for cycle and strength requirements. Exceeds cycle testing standards by nine times with 9.6 million cycles and torque resistance by 1.5 times.
- UL-cUL listed for 3-hour fire doors and windstorm applications
- Freewheeling trim optional
- Available in 21 different functions, including classroom security and electromechanical options for access control applications
- Offered in 12 architectural-grade finishes matching any decor
- Integrates into most existing facility key systems including Sargent security systems (Degree, Signature, KESO, and XC; also accept Schlage® and Medeco LFIC)
- 6 lever designs, 2 rose designs offered
- 7-year warranty
- Applications: Offices, Schools/Universities, Hospitals, Manufacturing facilities
|For Doors||1-3/4" (44mm) thick door adjusts to 2" (51mm) standard
1-3/8" (35mm) thick door, 1- Option for Adapter plates
|Backsets||2-3/4" (70mm) backset w/ 1-1/8" front (standard)
2-3/8" (60mm) backset w/ 1" wide front (specify 20-)
3-3/4" (95mm) backset w/ 1-1/8" front (specify 23-)
5" (127mm) backset w/ 1-1/8" Front (specify 25-)
|Cylindrical Housing||Steel, zinc dichromate finish|
|Front||Wrought brass, bronze, and stainless steel
2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) Fixed Bevel
2-1/4" (57mm) x 1" (25mm) (included with 20-)
|Strike||Wrought brass, bronze, and stainless steel
800 curved lip strike — standard
808 curved lip ANSI strike (28- option)
Wrought box strike available (WBS- option)
|Hand||All 10 Line Locks are non-handed except for the G & Y Levers|
|Roses||Heavy wrought brass and bronze|
|Latch||Stainless steel 1/2" (13mm) throw
Brass 3/4" (19mm) throw for pairs of doors (41- option)
|Cylinder||Brass, 6 pins, LA keyway standard|
|Keys||Two, nickel silver|
|Master keying||Can be master keyed or grandmaster keyed Construction key systems available|
|Finishes||03, 04, 09, 10, 10B, 10BE, 10BL, 14, 15, 20D, 26, 26D, BSP, WSP|
|Door Prep||ANSI/BHMA A156.115|
|Minimum Stile||4-1/2" (114mm)|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 – Grade 1|
|UL||UL listed to the U.S.A. and Canadian safety standards
Listed for 3-hour doors (double doors require 41- option)
|Positive Pressure||Meets ANSI/UL 10C, Positive Pressure Fire Test of Door Assemblies|
|ADA||All levers conform to ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|California Code||Levers (L, J & P) conform to California Administrative Code Title 19 and 24|
|Hurricane Code||All individual components of a total door opening are required to comply with each code. Refer to the SARGENT Website (www.sargentlock.com) for specific code compliance listings for both the lock hardware and other door components.|
- Opens in a new window.