- Product Reviews
- Document Center
The Sargent 11U15 from Sargent's 11 Line of locks is a Grade 1 Heavy Duty, Cylindrical Lever Lock for Passage Function.
Maximum Strength & Durability:
- True interlocking between the cast/ machined stainless steel lock body and latch. Provides unequaled strength and durability
- Independent Testing proves: - Exceeds 10 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 standard for cycle testing. Over 8 MILLION cycles!
- Withstands 3-1/2 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 torque force on a locked lever. Over 3000 in/lbs!
- Virtually no lever sag even after 8 million cycles
- In a class of its own! This lock raises the bar and sets new standards!
- 10 year limited warranty. No service is required to maintain the warranty
- Fits 161 door preps
- Fewer parts for easier installation
- Only 45 degrees of lever rotation required to retract the latch bolt
- 19 functions. Many functions are easily field changeable
- 4 Solid ADA lever designs and 4 roses are available to cover a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- Simple cylinder removal. Easy change-outs
- SARGENT uses engineered solutions and flexible manufacturing processes to accommodate special applications
- SARGENT's revolutionary MicroShield? available. This antimicrobial silver-based finish coating permanently suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold, and mildew. EPA and NSF approved and FDA listed.
- Patented "T-Zone" construction with true interlocking between the lock body and the latch. Provides unequaled strength and durability for the most demanding applications.
- High-security lever attachment available for applications subject to severe vandalism
- Resists vandalism
- Torx? and spanner screws
- Classroom security function available
Now Easier to Install!:
- New intuitive packaging reduces installation time by 33%
- Our new "out of the box and onto the door" packaging organizes the parts, has simple instructions, and even includes a small tool kit.
11-Line T-Zone Bored Lever Locks
- 18 functions available, including Classroom Security; many functions are field changeable requiring no additional parts
- Integrates into most existing facility’s key systems – accepts SARGENT key systems including patented Degree® and Signature; also accepts Best® SFIC and Schlage® and Medeco® LFIC
- Retrofits any standard cylindrical lock door prep and is non-handed
- Simple cylinder removal provides easy change-outs
- Made from 68% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- Available in 13 architectural-grade finishes and Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- 10 year limited warranty
- Opens in a new window.