- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Sargent 8815 Rim Exit Device
The Sargent 8815 rim exit device is an always-operable passage lever. It features a non-keyed passage function and "ETL" trim.
The 8815 is ideal for use in all institutions, office spaces, and healthcare facilities. Sargent exit devices are quality-made commercial door hardware.
The Sargent 8815 sets the industry standard for durability and reliability. It is part of Sargent's 8800/8815 series of exit devices, designed for standard-width stile applications on wood and metal doors.
Features: Sargent 8815 Rim Exit Device
- Single point rim latching device
- Single door double door applications with mullions
- Quiet operation and solid security
- Devices are ANSI A156.3 - Grade 1
- UL Fire and Panic listed
- Door Types: Wood or Metal 1-3/4"(44mm)
- Thick Door; Over 1-3/4" specify thickness and order as a 31- prefix.
- Door Widths: E Rail - 24" to 32" (61cm to 81cm)
- No cutting required for 32" door; F Rail - 33" to 36" (84cm to 91cm)
- No cutting required for 36" door; J Rail - 37" to 42" (94cm to 107cm)
- No cutting required for 42" door; G Rail - 43" to 48" (110cm to 122cm)
- No cutting required for 48" door
|Physical Appearance||Wide Stile Pushpad|
|Minimum Stile Size||4-3/4"|
|Door Material||Metal or Wood|
|Door Width||33" to 36"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" - 2-1/4"|
|Product Type||Rim Exit Devices|
Sargent Rim Exit Device - 8815
- Opens in a new window.