- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Sargent 7837-PT-US32D Classroom Mortise Lock, with Push/Pull Trim, Key locks/Unlocks, US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
The Sargent PT Push/Pull design known for its ease of operation is coupled with the strength and integrity of a mortise lock to provide greater versatility. The trim, commonly used in hospitals and health care facilities, can now service conference rooms, handicapped restrooms, laboratories, and pharmaceutical facilities that require more durability and security features than a cylindrical lock can provide.
- Push/Pull trim can be mounted with the paddle in a vertical, down, or horizontal position. Down or horizontal paddle orientation is required for cylinder applications. Horizontal paddle orientation is required for turn lever applications.
- Easy installation.
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Through-bolted trim for stability
- 6 Lobe Security type screws Torx standard for PT trim
- The lead lining is available as an option
- Anti-loosening adapter plates
- Escutcheon is wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel
- The paddle is zinc die-cast (26D), cast brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
- Retrofits 7800 mortise locks with the same functions
- Grade 1
- Stile Requirement - Minimum of 5 inches (125mm)
- Door Thickness is standard for 1 3/4 inches (44mm) to 2 inches (57mm) with the adaptable spindle.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Strike Type ANSI Flat Lip
- Latchbolt Stainless steel 3/4" (19mm) projection one-piece, anti-friction reversible latch
- Case Size 5-31/32" H x 27/32" W x 4-3/32" D
- Finish US32D Satin Stainless Steel
|UL:||UL Fire Rated|
|ANSI:||ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.|
- Opens in a new window.