- The SARGENT 11 Line sets a higher standard for Grade 1 bored-in locks.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 70-28-11G16-LB-US26D Classroom Security, Apartment, Exit or Privacy Function T-Zone 11 Line Grade 1 Cylindrical Lever Lock- SFIC Small Format Interchangeable Core, Less Core, (28) 2-3/4" Backset, 4-7/8" Strike, L Rose, B Lever, US26D/626 Satin Chrome Finish
11-Line T-Zone Bored Lever Locks
- 18 functions available, including Classroom Security; many functions are field changeable requiring no additional parts
- Integrates into most existing facility’s key systems – accepts SARGENT key systems including patented Degree and Signature; also accepts Best SFIC and Schlage and Medeco LFIC
- Retrofits any standard cylindrical lock door prep and is non-handed
- Simple cylinder removal provides easy change-outs
- Made from 68% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- Available in 13 architectural-grade finishes and Microshield antimicrobial coating
- 10 year limited warranty
- Opens in a new window.