- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 351 P10 Door Closer Powerglide Parallel Heavy-Duty Arm
The Sargent 351 P10 Door Closer Powerglide Parallel Heavy-Duty Arm Is a Commercial Grade One Surface Mounted Closer. Sargent 351 P10 Has Forged Steel Constructions Non-Handed Easily installed Permits 120 ° opening at standard mounting Permits 180 ° opening at alternate mounting, This Door Closer Is Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, Heavy-duty one-piece die-cast aluminum-silicon alloy body with 14% silicon provides superior strength and wear resistance. The 351 P10 Is Ideal For High Traffic Areas In Institutions, Schools, Labs, Gov Buildings, That Require a Quality Made Door Closer.
351 Surface Door Closers
The 351 Series Powerglide Closer is ideally suited for highly trafficked environments, with a full complement of arm types and front-facing valves.
Featuring heavy-duty construction for superior strength and wear resistance, the 351 Series Powerglide® Door Closer is ideally suited for highly trafficked environments like schools, healthcare facilities, and office and commercial buildings. With a full complement of arm types and front-facing valves, the 351 series can be easily installed and maintained—for interior and exterior applications.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- Conforms to UL10C and UBC for positive pressure fire test
- UL Listed and cUL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards listed for use on fire doors. Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire-rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire-rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- 10-year warranty
- Versatile mounting applications permit standard, top jamb, parallel, and track installations
- Adjustable spring power allows 351 closers a size range of 1 through 6. They are adjusted to size 3 before leaving the factory
- One door closer body for all applications. All 351 are non-handed.
- Meets ADA requirements in all applications except Push Side Track application
- High impact non-corrosive plastic covers standard, metal optional. Both secured with two machine screws
- All-weather capabilities
- Captivated brass valves
- Interchangeable forged steel arms
- Standard and parallel arms
- Push and pull track arms (including double egress)
- Heavy-duty forged steel arms are finely finished and interchangeable between SARGENT 351, 1431, and 281 Series Innovation
- Standard pressure relief valves for both opening and closing cycles protect the door & frame from damage caused by abuse
- Opens in a new window.