- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Sargent HPU65-ALP-US32D Ligature Resistant HP Series Push/Pull Privacy Lock in US32D/630 Stainless Steel Finish has a 5" backset and comes with no Push/Pull label.
The Sargent HP bored lock HPU65-ALP-US32D privacy function with ALP push/pull trim provides an aesthetically pleasing alternative to standard push/pull products. Ease of operation allows its use in many environments, including healthcare and education. The paddle shape and location create a comfortable target for door activation without using hands.
Sargent HPU65-ALP-US32D Specifications
- Paddle trim can be mounted in horizontal (up or down) or vertical (sideways) orientations in the field
- Easy installation
- Through-bolted trim for stability
- Available in 5" backset standard
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- UL Fire Rating standard on doors up to 4' x 8'
- Torx ® and spanner screws optional with ALP
- The lead lining is optional: specify 74- option
- Covers and paddles are cast stainless steel or brass
- Patent Pending
Sargent HPU65-ALP-US32D Certifications
|UL:||UL Listed for use on fire doors (4x10 opening)|
- Opens in a new window.