- Technical Specs
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Sargent 28-8265-BHL-US32D Ligature Resistant Privacy Function Mortise Lock, Behavioral Health Trim, Field Reversible, US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
The Sargent 28-8265-BHL-US32D is a Grade 1 Heavy Duty Ligature Resistant Privacy function Mortise Lock with BHL trim in US32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish. Sargent 28-8265-BHL-US32D has a 2-3/4" backset, for doors 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" thickness, and has BHL trim which can be used on virtually any openings in healthcare applications.
- The SARGENT BHL trim is part of the Behavioral Health Series™ of products.
- With an array of functions, this trim can be used on virtually any opening in healthcare applications.
- Sloping surfaces and overlapping rose and lever address safety concerns common in behavioral health.
- Optimal for tough environments, the SARGENT 8200 mortise lock provides impressive strength and reliability.
- UL Fire Rated
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Outside and inside levers will freely rotate up and down 45° when in the locked condition
- Sloped surfaces
- Concealed hardware
- Overlapping lever and rose construction
- ADA compliant
F22 - Privacy
|Std. Latch Type||Spring Latch (Unguarded)|
|Std. Latch Backset Dim||2-3/4"|
|Lock Face Size||8" x 1-1/4"|
|Bolt Projection||3/4" Latch|
|Std. Strike Number||82-0110|
|Std. Strike Type||ASA|
|Std. Strike Height||4-7/8"|
|Std. Strike Width||1-1/4"|
|Product Type||Mortise Lock|
- Opens in a new window.