The Sargent 12-NB-8713-G-ETL-84 Less Bottom Rod Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device comes with an ETL Trim, is Fire Rated, and the Key Locks Or Unlocks the Outside Lever. The 12-NB-8713-G-ETL-84 has a 48" Rail Length and comes in US10B/613 Oil Rubbed Bronze And US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
- Single point top latching
- Top latch bolt projection adjustable through center case
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 - Grade 1
- UL10C (Fire) and UL305 (Panic) Listed
- Tripping potential removed - no bottom strike
- Rods are 1/2" (13mm) brass, bronze, or stainless steel
NB8700 Series Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The NB8700 Series is a top latch surface vertical rod exit device.
The NB8700 Series is part of Sargent's full line of exit devices that provide the best combination of simplicity, strength, durability, aesthetics and innovation. This series has both rated and non-rated openings.
- Door Types: Wood or metal 1-3/4"(44mm) Thick Door; Over 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" specify thickness and order as a 31- Prefix; 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile with trim and 3-1/2" (44mm) minimum stile without trim
- Door Widths: E Rail - 24" to 32" (61cm to 81cm) No cutting required for 32" door; F Rail - 33" to 36" (84cm to 91cm) No cutting required for 36" door; J Rail - 37" to 42" (94cm to 107cm) No cutting required for 42" door; G Rail - 43" to 48" (110cm to 122cm) No cutting required for 48" door