- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Sargent 28-115P-US26D Hospital Latch for Push-Pull Doors, 5" Backset, 4 7/8" Strike, With Push/Pull Trim, US26D/626 Satin Chrome Finish
Sargent 115P-US26D Hospital Latches are designed for convenience and utility, the 114/115 hospital latches open with a gentle pull or slight push, making them ideal for hands-free operation. The 115 push-pull latch with its low profile helps eliminate any obstruction while passing through an opening. Slim tapered paddles and smartly styled escutcheons possess all the elements of tasteful, yet functional design. The chassis design makes this hospital latch constructed for both durability and ease of installation.
Sargent 115P-US26D Hospital Latches Specifications
- For Doors - 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Backset - 5" (127mm) standard, 7" (177mm) backset available
- Strike - 2-3/4" (70mm) ANSI A115.2 curved lip strike # 800
- Bolt - Brass, 1/2" (13mm) throw, anti-friction nylon insert
- Hand - Specify hand when ordering (RHR, RH, LHR or LH)
- 115- Push Paddle; 1-5/8" (41mm) x 4-1/2" (114mm); Projection from door 2-1/2" (64mm) Mounted up position ONLY
- 115- Pull Paddle Cast; 1-5/8" x 4-3/4"; Projection from door 2-15/16" Mounted down position ONLY
Sargent 115P-US26D Hospital Latches Certifications
|UL:||3 Hour Fire Rated|
- Opens in a new window.